Hello there!! I hope you are having a wonderful day. I am feeling a little wired, and I can’t seem to focus on anything for more than 2 seconds… I think it might be time to cut down on the caffeine.
So a while back this 20 questions post was floating around, so I thought I’d grab it and share some more about myself, enjoy and feel free to do your own 20 questions post and link back in the comments!
1) What is one of your favorite ways to spend a Saturday?
- When I lived in California, I used to love taking a morning yoga class. It was sunny and bright and I always left class feeling so amazing. Same with dance first thing, just love. Then relaxing around the house and cooking a creative dinner 🙂
2) List your top three favorite TV shows.
- 30 Rock, Vampire Diaries, How I Met Your Mother
3) Would you rather be in pictures or take them?
- Take them, I’ve been LOVING my instagram app lately. Makes me feel artistic.
4) Why do you blog?
- As a journalism major, I just love writing. I find is a really fun way to connect with people, share my passions, and learn new things.
5) Share five websites that you visit regularly…
- Twitter, Pinterest, facebook, google reader, and Ragan and Mashable
6) If you could have lunch with one person from your Twitter list who would it be?
- EVERYONE. OK, but really one of my fave authors, Sarah Jio.
7) List a few of your favorite snacks.
- Toast with PB and banana, smoothies, cheese and crackers, pretty much anything you can eat a little of you can call a snack in my opinion.
8 ) Do you have a pet? If so, what kind?
- No, but my husband and I really want to get a Boston Terrier puppy 🙂
9) Which three material possessions would you struggle to live without?
- My iPhone (I got a text from AT&T saying that I am in the top 5% of data users, meaning I used so much… hahaha good thing I have that unlimited plan from a few years ago!), my running shoes and my computer.
10) What’s your favorite drink?
- Coffee! It’s seriously happiness in a mug.
11) Do you enjoy cooking?
- So. Much.
12) Do you have children?
- Nope! Although sometimes having a husband feels like I do…
13) What are your favorite hobbies?
- I direct you to the name of my blog… and add dance and crafting.
14) Would you consider yourself to be shy or outgoing?
- Pretty shy actually, which is odd since I have a job where I am constantly doing public speaking and whatnot. It’s pretty easy for me to snap out of my comfort zone and become my “outgoing PR personality” but on a day to day basis (outside of work), I think I am pretty shy.
15) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would you change?
- My issues with anxiety and my confidence level.
16) Who is your favorite actor/actress?
- Gosh, I don’t know.
17) What’s the coolest thing you’ve done this week?
- This has not been a cool week at all, it’s been work and home. That’s it.
18) Do you live near your family or far from them?
- Far, and it breaks my heart sometimes. They are all in California.
19) List three of your talents.
- I am not sure what a talent is defined as, but I think I am pretty good at my job, dance, and being a pretty good wifey.
20) What is your greatest attribute?
- My pure awesomeness, and of course my humbleness.
Answer one of these in the comments!