Hello there! Sorry to leave you hanging the past few days. I’ve been somewhat unplugged. This is the first time I’ve been on my computer for days, and it’s been kind of great. I am pretty exhausted for some reason, I am hoping that I snap back to my old self soon, otherwise I don’t see this week going well… I’m feeling pretty ridiculous. I can’t focus, I am tired, and just blah.
So again, sorry, sometimes you just need a break.
The lovely Sarah over at Simply Dove gave me The Versatile Blogger Award. So sweet! Sarah is great and so is her blog. We “met” through the FitBlog chat that happens on Tuesdays. It’s a great way to connect with people in the blogging world, both bloggers and readers alike.
- Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Pass this award along to 10 recently discovered blogs.
So, my seven things (each are going to be related to reads, recipes, or runs, since that’s how I roll):
- I got a nook for my birthday and I can’t put it down!
- I got new running shoes today. Salt Lake Running Co. was amazing, I was super happy with the service, and I can’t wait to get running on them.
- I love buying new cookbooks, but I rarely cook directly from a recipe. I am more of a improviser.
- As a kid, my friend and I would hang out and read our books together. I have a picture somewhere… it’s awesome.
- I finally told my mom about the half marathon, and I kind of think that she doesn’t think I am going to do it.
- I am having a hard time keeping my eyes open right now, and it’s not even 7 p.m.
- Totally random, but I can’t find any of our can openers since the move. Not great since like half of my planned meals involve the cans of beans in the cabinet.
It All Changes…
The Italian Housewife
Sorey Fitness (this is a mother-daughter blogging team, so they each get an award)
reRun Running (this is a sister team, so they also each get an award)
Twelve in Twelve
The Big Personality of a Little Vegan
Back Road Journal